First of all, thank you SO much for all your comments on my last post! Initially I was not sure whether it was a good idea to publish something so "controversial" but reading all the comments makes me realize that I made 100% the right choice.
Onto the topic of this post now. Those of you who read my blog occasionally might have noticed that I'm becoming a bit of a beauty freak lately. I get SO excited when I have new beauty items and just can't wait to try everything out. I've also been watching so many beauty youtube videos and I already have a favorite youtuber, her name is Make Up By Alli!
Anyway, I wanted to show you some of my latest beauty buys/sale bargains/gifts that I have acquired recently :) Some of them I've been using a LOT but some I'm only starting to use, so I might not rush into reviewing yet.
- D&G The One Eau de Parfum 75ml (here) - one of my all time favorite perfumes along with Alien by Thierry Mugler. I've used Alien for the last 4+ years so I really wanted a change and decided to go back to D&G. Unfortunately at just above 100EUR it was slightly out of my budget so I'm really happy that Santa took note :))))
- Rudolph Fresh Face Mask by Lush - this was part of their Christmas collection and it's nowhere to be found on their website anymore so it seems like it's sold out.. which is incredibly bad news for me because this face mask was AMAZEBALLS. OMG. I have this thing where I'm really conscious about red skin patches or wrinkles on my face (especially after nights out) and every time I used this mask it just made everything perfect. It was priced somewhere between £5-7 as their usual face masks are. I guess I'll have to find another Lush mask to replace it with - any suggestions?
- Lancome Poudre Majeur Excellence Loose Powder in 01 Translucent (here) - I was in need of a new translucent powder for ages but I always have difficulty finding some that don't leave blotches of what looks like dry skin on top of my foundation. This one is so silky and smooth and I absolutely love translucent powders as the skin tone doesn't matter! At 48EUR it is quite steep but you get what you pay for (and seems that in the UK you pay less for this one) but I'm sure it will last me for ages.
- O.P.I. Every Month Is Octoberfest - a nail polish from their Germany collection that immediately appealed to me in Sephora, not just because I absolutely love dark red/purple tones on my nails but also because it was half price, so I got it for around 7EUR, yay! On their website it looks oddly purple, whereas in real life it's more burgundy on your nails.
- Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Body Wash (here) - I'm such a big fan of Yes To products, and I go crazy every time I see them in shops (or on ASOS). Sephora was obviously having a rather big sale for this brand in Luxembourg so I grabbed 3 products - the body products were reduced from around 12 EUR to less than 4EUR.
- Yves Rocher Hydrating Toner (here) - Not going to lie, I did only buy it because it was on sale for half the price, just under 4EUR, but it is awesome! I also recently bought some similar products from The Body Shop which I have yet to show as I've left them in the UK. However I always need a hydrating toner because my skin stings after I remove make-up, no matter which product I use :(