1. At home I only eat vegan food but when I eat out I usually go for non-vegan dishes. Things like animal milk, butter, eggs or meat don't exist on my shopping list!
2. I rent a house with 1 girl and 3 guys. I'm currently losing on the taking-out-the-bin tally chart.
3. I find it difficult to justify spending money on clothing items that are not black. This is true especially for shoes - I keep telling myself that another shoe purchase won't hurt as long as they are black (#classic #timeless #longterminvestment duh)
4. I've driven 6 different types of cars. 4 of those were driving school and exam centre cars! I'm glad I no longer have to drive manual gear, because, although I could handle it just fine, it feels so much better driving automatic.
5. The only color that I EVER paint my toenails is blood red. It has become such a deep habit that I simply can't paint them any other color.
6. I watch(ed) American Horror Story, The Following, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, The Carrie Diaries, Hannibal, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, The Vampire Diaries, 2 Broke Girls, Modern Family, Girls, Big Bang Theory, 666 Park Avenue, Prison Break, Dragon's Den, 90210, The Lying Game, The Apprentice, True Blood, Originals, Ravenswood, Revenge, Awkward, Hart Of Dixie, Two and a Half Men, America's Next Top Model and at least 5-10 more shows that I probably forgot to mention. I never actually realized I had a problem until I just wrote this list.....
7. 2013 was the worst year of my life. I lost my sense of self and started developing characteristics that I never expected to have. Still in the process of improvement, but I am slowly starting to feel better!
8. I don't answer to people who, for some reason, call me Kristina in their e-mails, even if it comes from a very big company.
9. My favorite dogs are definitely pitch black pugs. Once the time is right, I will definitely get my own dog!
10. Out of the well-known people that I've had the chance to meet, the best experience was when I met Sammi from The Beauty Crush, whose humbleness changed my perspective in many ways!
11. I have a pretty big OCD when it comes to recycling, and have a very weird habit of keeping some random carton postage box (currently a Zalando one) in my room until it fills up with recycling paper and other materials, before actually throwing it in the bin. This is because I am too lazy to go to the recycling bin every single time that I have something new to recycle!
12. Although, regrettably, I do neglect my blog due to personal reasons quite often, starting a blog is definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made and I don't see myself quitting this blog in the near future.
13. When I was 11, I had a very unhealthy obsession with the band Tokio Hotel. My favorite pastime was buying magazines that contained photos of them and sticking them into my Tokio Hotel folder. Ahh, memories.
14. My worst subjects in school were philosophy and gym! It was very difficult to motivate myself to study for a subject that I have absolutely no interest in. And gym, well..let's just say that I can barely walk up the stairs.
15. When I was 15, I thought this was a good look:
(although I do feel proud about cutting and maintaining my own fringe)
This was, in fact, meant to be another 25 Facts post, however after sitting here for about an hour and not getting any ideas, let's just call it 15! I'm obviously very tired now, haha. I will probably do more posts like this in the future, as you guys seem to enjoy them :)