Hey there! Currently I don't have any new outfits to post, so I thought I would do one of these personal kind of posts which many of you seem to like for some reason, so there you go, some very random facts indeed!
1. I get irrationally possessive with my things and don't like it when other people use them without asking first. At home in the UK I'd rather not eat than use someone else's plates or cutlery if all my own dishes are dirty. From then on it just becomes a waiting game, to see how long I can last without getting up to wash my dishes ;P
2. For the longest time I've been trying to figure out what to do with my hair, because I am not happy with it but I am afraid to take a risk that will end bad. Any suggestions are welcome :)
3. Today I spent half an hour doing research on how to get a job at the Secret Intelligence Service. Kids, this is what watching too many TV series does to you! But really, I've been into stuff like this since I was a kid and it does fascinate me.
4. I've been single for almost a month now. I decided it was time to focus more on studies and myself, so I'm quite happy about it.
5. When I was about 11, girls at school collectively turned against me because they apparently thought I was a really mean girl (I'm avoiding the use of swear words on my blog). A lot of them bullied me for a long time (and years later turned out almost worshipping me and my blog, haha) so I decided to take their negative "feedback" and try to improve myself. I became incredibly open minded, never gossiped or said anything behind anyone's back and people started to like me again. I felt absolutely dumbstruck, though, when I realized that all the "nice girls" were actually backstabbing each other and bullying younger people constantly.
PS. ASOS featured my picture on their Instagram to their 1.4m followers! ♥